'hope you guys had a good summer.
Caleb and I were talking on Sunday and there is no doubt that tslug has
to get started again -- and it will. So far I tried to talk to Dr.
Bindner regarding the most trivial thing on earth -- that is where do
we get the keys from for the room. He wasn't there but I left a
note...so far no response...

Despite the fact that we don't know where to meet right now, there is
no doubt that there will be activities coming up. Just by working for
faculty on an open-source project right now, I got a little impression
again of this messed up situation here on campus when it comes to
open-source. Without tslug that is not going to change... tslug is
going to continue to make its contributions.

alex