Peter Snoblin wrote:
Mike Goodspeed wrote (Thursday 02 September 2004 9:46 pm):

While FSCK obviously means something to us who understand Linux, and
it makes a great joke and probably an even better t-shirt, I think
the name is a HORRIBLE idea for our group.

<snip a lot of good reasoning>

I'm going to have to chime in with a second to that. I'd add my rationale, but Mike did an excellent job of covering all the reasons.

The club could be called Free Software Club for short...which is a perfectly legitimate and professional name... It's just as good as the FSA suggestion...

                Ross