So I leave my computer for a couple hours, return to what appears to be
the quickest pile olf emails in my box in recent history...and very few
had ladies names in the return field.

I feel as if I should do a quick--albeit somewhat "uninformed"--input.
To be fair and upfront, I am somewhat of a novice Linux user.  I have
Suse and RedHat, but most of my time is spent in front of a Windows box
(call me what you will).  I like the FSCK idea, and I've always been
one for putting on a professional, clean, and straight-laced front.
Despite this, I think the irony, edginess, and perhaps even shock value
of the name to those who may not understand is no more offensive to me
than the politically correct names of some organizations on this
campus.  After all, it's now what they call you, it's what you stand
for.

I think that some healthy discussion will iron out what may be
considered acceptable, and I hope that everything remains on a civil
and respectful plane while doing so.   With that in mind, make time and
come to the meetings.  Input in person can be just as meaningful.

Clarke