"Concerning the website: Would somebody be interested to give the FSCK
site a new design?
If this person would be interested he/she make a good officer for
'Public Relations' perhaps too -- that is designing posters and other
stuff alike.
...looks good on the resume to be more then simply an "active
member"... and is a cool job if you like that kind of stuff..."

I'll volunteer for the site... But I don't have much experience with
graphics... so I may need some help there if you want it to be more
than just a simple site.

-Justin