All right then, I just got done reading 200 freaking pages of
french...so it goes something like:
Voulez-vous rendez-vous a six heure et demi pour discuter un peu les
affaires de FSCK et Linux...well or something like that.

Plain:

FSCK meeting
VH1232
0630p

** if you wanna know what open source project are going on on-campus
you should come (scholarship work) ...that animportant one I'll have
the most info on right now.

** interested working off-campus with kids on linux some information on
that too [if you think that's nothing for you because you are not
"talented working with kids" -- rethink! After all, how many Dads are
out there?]

** FSCK.config  # some stuff concerning FSCK for this semester

show up if you can.

geetz,
alex