Thanks Cliff.

I just checked out Pound. May be I'm missing something, but other
than Load Balancing & Reverse Proxy, I don't see it offering anything
more than what lighty alone can already do as per:
  http://www.turbogears.org/preview/docs/deployment/lighttpd.html#proxy

I'll not be building a hi traffic site, so may not benefit from pound.
Ligthy can already be compiled for SSL, pcre etc., and be setup to
talk to TG (even over a UDS, if I'm right). What I need is all the
extra http functionality lighty provides over and above what CherryPy
(TG) can provide.

Pl. let me know what I would gain by using pound in my scenario.

Thanks,
/venkat