On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Charuka Jayarathna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am a Masters student in Georgia State University, and hope to work
> on my Theses with some contribution to Tuscany. My adviser is fine
> with my suggestion to take over a Tuscany project and work on that as
> for my theses. He advises me to take over a project which has enough
> intellectual contribution as well as it should be a novel idea
> resulting a publishable paper at the end. I appreciate if you can help
> me finding some potential areas having above requirements fulfilled.
>
> Thank you
> Charuka

How about designing and writing some Tuscany extensions to integrate JBI
components into SCA - eg an SCA binding extension that supports running JBI
binding components and maybe an SCA implementation extension that supports
running JBI service engines. Both Tuscany/SCA and JBI have the concept of
plugable extensions so these Tuscany extensions would be kind of adapters
from the Tuscany extension APIs to the JBI APIs and you'd end up being able
to drop a standard JBI binding component jar into the Tuscany runtime and
have that used in an SCA assembly.

The relationship between JBI and SCA is quite topical so that work would be
an interesting addition to the debate.

   ...ant