Hi tuscany users,
    Can some one explain the threading behavior of the tuscany in a web
application.
For example:
1. I have a service implementation say, HelloWorldServiceImpl which has a
method getName()
2. Would like to access this method and so send a request for that method.
3. how will tuscany behave with this service HelloWorldServiceImpl, will
there be a thread created for this service for every request that arrives
for it? From what I understand, tuscany creates a servlet for every service
that I create and dispatches the request to the corresponding servlet which
handles that request. Is this correct?

Please direct me in understanding the threading behavior of tuscany in a web
application.
FYI - using tuscany 1.2

Thx,
Laks