In our application we use Jaxb for reading and storing of configurations. This
application is distributed and uses Tuscany for the remote communication.
The first problem that we have is that we load a configuration file with jaxb
and then we send this java object (the configuration) over a Tuscany remote API.

For this workflow there exits two problems for us at the moment:
1) The more common problem at first. In our application the configuration is
created
  with our jaxb-classes and sometimes (not always) Tuscany finds another jaxb
-classes (classes within jaxb).
  The problem is in this case that the serialization isn't working. Tuscany
compares the classes (e.g. elements/
  annotations classes) and it can't find them because they were loaded by a
different classloaders.
  In some cases it uses in both the same jaxb-implementation, then the
serialization works fine. One main problem
  is that the current Tuscany bundles only have "short" manifest -files. The
imports and so on don't have version restrictions included.
2) The second problem (we fixed it temporary) that the Tuscany jaxb binding
plugin creates instance of jaxb
  context that applies only to one bundle that is related to the root object
class.  But we use xml extensions and
  have the mapping classes (for the xml tags) in different java-bundles (in the
same package). Therefore it is unable
  to marshal the configuration.

We would provide further information if needed,
Thanks in advance
Sebastian Voigt