Hello,

I am new to Apache Tuscany and it looks like a great tool . I am sort of
doing a project as an Intern .
I am trying to create a web service for sca components using Apache
Tuscany
I have a few doubts ,

1) Does Apache Tuscany take care of deploying the web-service or do we
need tools like Axis or CXF to deploy the web-service
   As far as my understanding goes , in the home page of the Apache
Tuscany  it takes care of making the web service online
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Build+your+first+Web+
Services+with+Tuscany

2) Also, we have Apache Tuscany implemented in Java and also in C++ .
Is it possible to have SCA components in Java and C++ and stil exposed
as a single web service .

It will be great if anyone can spare some time and reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Mithun .