Hi,

Thanks again for the reply. I think we are nearly reaching a point of
agreement on this; however I am still unsure of how some of the
intricacies will work.

I can see how the samples are working, as Tuscany has automatic access
to the files required as they are included within the same jars, but
assume I have a DAO component which implements a service
HibernateProductDAO which provides a Hibernate specific implementation
of the ProductDAO interface. If our full application is deployed in a
component oriented fashion, then ideally I would like to be able to
say... ok this single component needs a bug fix. Fix the bug and
repackage this single component and redeploy. So say
HibernateProductDAO_1.5.jar is sitting with component contained within
(and a composite mapping?) and I would like to get this into my
application. Would it be as simple as dropping it within the shared
lib/classpath of the webcontainer and will Tuscany be able to find it?

Thanks again

Chris