Hi ,

Thanks for the reply Ant . I am a bit confused now . I was having a look at the
clients in those sample examples and tried to create on for this example
(Please find HelloWorldClient attached) . Now I first run the composite file as
per the tutorial to create the web service .

Now when I run the client (HelloWorldClient ) as application , it throws up the
following error . (Please note that I am using eclipse to run the files)

Warning: Running an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet with an XSLT 2.0 processor

Jun 10, 2008 10:02:49 AM org.apache.tuscany.sca.http.jetty.JettyServer
addServletMapping

INFO: Added Servlet mapping: http://mmithun-lxp:8080/HelloWorld

Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceUnavailableException: Service
not found for component default reference default (bindingURI=HelloWorldImpl
operation=sayHello). Ensure that the composite containing the service is loaded
and started somewhere in the SCA domain and that if running in a remote node
that the interface of the target service marked as @Remotable

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.createInvoker(RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.java:247)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.addReferenceBindingInterceptor(RuntimeWireImpl.java:228)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.initInvocationChains(RuntimeWireImpl.java:167)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.getInvocationChains(RuntimeWireImpl.java:109)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.getInvocationChain(JDKInvocationHandler.java:243)

at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:148)

at $Proxy5.sayHello(Unknown Source)

at helloworld.HelloWorldClient.main(HelloWorldClient.java:14)

I am new to web services . It will be great if some one can spare some time and
give pointers. After I get  this thing working I will prepare a tutorial so
that new users will face less trouble learning this wonderful tool.

Thanks and Regards,

Mithun