Hi Nagita,

On 9/7/07, Nagita Karunaratne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had a site that was using menuitems
>
>   NO.allWrap =  | &nbsp;&#124;&nbsp;  |*|  | &nbsp;&#124;&nbsp;  |*|
>

> etc.
>
> It was working find but them I moved it to another server and
> the &nbsp; and replaced by ?
>
> ie. replaced by the question mark character.
>
> This is done by TYPO3 and I cannot find where the problems is.

I just saw what sounds like the same problem on the TYPO3 IRC channel
a week or so ago. I would guess you're using Tidy and utf-8, right? If
so, either a) disable Tidy, or b) add "-utf8" (without the quotes) to
the [FE][tidy_path] variable in the install tool.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/