Dear "PHINEO - ABESSOLO, Gaetan",

In message
<3de1e8ba73bbb34c98eb4c91a7fa69650102948d3...@bt1fmsgs11.bt0d0000.w2k.bouyguestelecom.fr>
 you wrote:

> I am looking for a u-boot that handles SquashFS filesystem ?
> Did it exist ? if not can I have some indication or recommendation
> Because I want to try to upgrade u-boot such that it handles SquashFS

I don't know if any custom ports with support for SquashFS exist, but
in any case no such code has been submitted to mainline yet.

> L'int=E9grit=E9 de ce message n'=E9tant pas assur=E9e sur internet, la soci=
> =E9t=E9 exp=E9ditrice ne peut =EAtre tenue responsable de son contenu ni de=
>  ses pi=E8ces jointes. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autoris=E9e est i=
> nterdite. Si vous n'=EAtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le d=E9=
> truire et d'avertir l'exp=E9diteur.

Please omit such crap when posting to a public mailing list.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
Cigarette, n.: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a  bit  of
tobacco in between.