The Facebook page is not the problem, in fact it'll help us to prove
the misdeeds of the fraudsters.

What I'm particularly concerned about is the allegation that he
grabbed money from people by using visiting card/pad/print publication
with the Ubuntu logo and Ubuntu's name itself, so if things turn
really ugly then people who got cheated will point their finger at us.

On 30 July 2010 16:38, সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদার <tosha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Let us call out for emergency and report to facebook about the
> page<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ubuntu-Bangladesh-Ltd/147116651780>.
> If no serious steps taken as soon as possible if will be a blunder very
> soon.
>
> রিং
> +8801671411437
> --
> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
> ubuntu-bd@lists.ubuntu.com

TranceHost.com - Reliable & Affordable Web Hosting
Linux Powered | cPanel Accelerated | 99.9% Uptime | 24/7 Support

--
Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
  • [Ubuntu-BD] I... Russell John
    • Re: [Ubu... Shabab Mustafa