2010/7/30 Kazi Shahnoor Ashraf <kazi...@gmail.com>

> Ubantu is not anyone's father's property. I've seen few people acting as
> ubuntu is their own property not only this idiot - Turjo Islam. This type
> of
> people are in ubuntu governing body in
> BD.

Dear Ashraf
thanks for your concern but don't you think you are pointing finger at wrong
direction?
There is no official governing body for Ubuntu Bangladesh. We only have two
team leaders and one advisor post for Ubuntu Bangladesh, rest are volunteer
members who volunteers wherever whenever needed.

As Gazi has mentioned on his email he have informed team leaders beforehand,
we are holding internal meeting tonight to discuss possible solution to
avoid such confusion in the future. If you have anything to say on the
matter please kindly email to Shabab bhai or me or on the appropriate thread
for your sugesstions we will take it under serious consideration.

For the time being please refrain from posting offtopic on such serious
topic.

--
Thanking you
Shahriar Tariq