It's a very very serious issue! I don't know how can we inform RAB! I
mean they even don't know Ubuntu! I am not sure but I guess if any
person who have given money to that person (Turjo), should file a
case/GD! and from Ubuntu Bangladesh we should also file a GD as soon
as possible! Otherwise we will be in serious problem! I believe Ubuntu
Bangladesh should file GD without any delay and before you go for any
other legal actions! most probably, this is the only way to show our
concern to legal authorities! otherwise, then the legal authorities
will ask ubuntu bd team, 'why you did not file GD as soon as you came
to know about you' and surely they will try to twist it!

Best Regard,
Raju
------------------------
http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com - For novice.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Anup <d.anu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> agree with sarim.we need to contact RAB as soon a possible.
>
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Sarim Khan <sarim2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> After consulting with Canonical , think we need to contact with bangladeshi
>> law enforcers , like RAB or police.
>> --
>> Ubuntu Bangladesh | http://ubuntu-bd.org
>> ubuntu-bd@lists.ubuntu.com