The re-approval process is in progress. Gilbert submitted the application,
we got a round of questions from one of the LoCo Council members, Gilbert
replied, and now we're just waiting for any signs of life to continue the
process.. The delay is not on the part of U-Ohio. It is not the end of the
world. I've spoken with Laura Czajkowski of the LoCo Council who mentioned
that this week was the new release, so things are pretty crazy, and that is
part of why there's been a bit of a delay. She is going to follow up with
people and make sure that it gets dealt with this week. This is not a huge
deal. The mailing list, IRC room, forums, all stay intact even as we've
"expired" from the approved teams list. Everything is totally fine.