Greetings all.  Tonight's meeting will be held in the usual IRC channel
(#ubuntu-us-oh on freenode) at 9 PM Eastern.  The agenda is a series of
questions as show on the wiki here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/MeetingAgendaMarch2014

We don't really have much time to get things in motion for OLF 2014 as
they've set deadlines in APRIL 2014 for an event not occuring until
OCTOBER 2014.  We have to come to conclusions at tonight's meeting so we
can decide what we will do, if anything.  Your attendance and
participation is appreciated.

Also, the meeting will still go on notwithstanding "Earth Hour" tonight
and the associated "Moment of Darkness" things.  It is not my intent
to re-enact an episode of the hit NBC series REVOLUTION. I will be
taking the chair for this meeting which, as far as things have been
going for 2014, will be unusual enough.  This are matters of sufficient
gravity that we have to get discussion moving quickly.

I look forward to meeting with everybody at tonight's meeting.

Stephen Michael Kellat
Point of Contact & Leader, Ubuntu Ohio