Hi,

I'm using the uclibc 0.9.28 with the csl nptl patch, I'm building it
with buildroot and a 2.6.22 uclinux kernel.

The problem I'm having is the generated header ./include/bits/sysnum.h
in uclibc does not include the EABI defines from the kernel header, or
arm specific NR's that start with __ARM_NR.

Where can I look to modify the generation of sysnum.h?   Which makefile
rules do this?   Thanks for any help,

Matt

Error:

libpthread/nptl/sysdeps/generic/libc-tls.c: In function
'__libc_setup_tls':
libpthread/nptl/sysdeps/generic/libc-tls.c:194: error:
'__ARM_NR_set_tls' undeclared (first use in this function)
libpthread/nptl/sysdeps/generic/libc-tls.c:194: error: (Each undeclared
identifier is reported only once
libpthread/nptl/sysdeps/generic/libc-tls.c:194: error: for each function
it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [libpthread/nptl/sysdeps/generic/libc-tls.o] Error 1

Additional changes required to build w uclinux for arm7 no mmu:

- fstat64 not supported in sem_open.c, technically should be #ifdef'ed
large file support.
- unix_grantpt.c does not check if fork doesn't exist, removed prototype
from top of file.
- circular dependency in
libpthread/nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/sysdep.h required moving
include to before first #ifdef in order to pick up define for
INTERNAL_SYSCALL