SOME DEBATER YOU ARE!!! Is this supposed to be the answer to what I suggested? What is the centrality? Substance, my mate, get some!

I thought you were for objective debate. It not unusual with authoritarian feudalism on the net, especially for freshers. Read me again with contained emotion and you will see that mine was not Buganda vs North or what ever but based on prevalent legitmacy and constitutional interpretations. Do not be too jumpy and impulsive. That is for immature types.

 I wanted to understand the basis of your arguments. Now you just jump on defensive as if  I was opposing you. Be objective and substancetive.

Otherwise, no hard feeling just congenial debates.

We live in different worlds and do not even laugh at the same jokes. So lets hold to context!

You have not answered me.

rgds

noc'l