Thanks for the information.  When (if?) I find time to work on the
documentation again, I will add this.

One thing to note...  MS03-039 supersedes MS03-026, which itself
supersedes MS03-010.  These are also known as
<http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=824146>,
<http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823980>, and
<http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=331953>, respectively.

You would think you only need to install the last of the three.  Back
before 824146 was released, I tried commenting out 331953 from the
winxpsp1-updates.bat script so that only 823980 was installed.  The
hotfix installed fine, but Windows Update still thought 331953 was
needed.

I do not know if something similar happens with 824146, so right now I
am just installing all three.  If someone would care to try a fresh
install with just 824146, and see if Windows Update thinks the other
two are needed, that would be interesting.

The reason I bring this up is that I am a little concerned what will
happen if you try to install 331953 or 823980 after using your
slipstreamed 824146 media.  In the best case, the old hotfixes will
refuse to replace the newer files...  But I would suggest testing it.
Have you?  :-)

 - Pat