Adding the following section to your unattended.txt should do the job on
a Windows 2000 Server. (However by default these are supposed to be off
anyway):

[Components]
;Windows 2000 Server

;Internet Information Server
    iis_common=Off
;Microsoft Script Debugger
    iisdbg=Off
;IIS Documentation
    iis_doc=Off
;HTML Admin
    iis_htmla=Off
;FTP Service
    iis_ftp=Off
;IIS MMC Tools
    iis_inetmgr=Off
;WWW Service
    iis_www=Off
;Indexing Service
    indexsrv_system=Off

;SMTP Service
    iis_smtp=Off
;SMTP Service Documentation
    iis_smtp_docs=Off

On Windows 2000 Professional, there is also an option to turn off
Personal Web Manager (but again, by default this is off)

[Components]

;Personal Web Manager
   iis_pwmgr=Off

JMB