Just a little thing that I wish could be added. In the reboot the computer script, there is a count down, but I also wish there was a cancel button in the box in case you don't want to restart yet. I know the whole idea of unattend is to walk away, but if you're there and you find you need to correct something, it would be nice to cancel the restart. With Win2K, when it does the updates, it might install 3 or 4 hotfixes, and then restarts, so you don't have time to make any corrections.