It is just a replacement for the MS-DOS boot disk. Burn the linux boot ISO image to a
CD, boot up the target computer with this CD, then it accesses the network just like
the DOS boot disk did. The rest of the setup is the same, except that you don't have
to reboot to format your drive. Also, I found it to run way faster than the DOS boot
disk.
In case you're upgrading from unattended 3.x, you might also want to refresh your
whole setup. I don't know if the 4.x boot disk works with a 3.x install share.

Sylvain.