From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Connecting to a Windows 2003 server

Hello,

I am launching a massive deployment for a High School in New Jersey. I
am trying to use a Dell Rackmount Windows 2003 Server to hold the files
(to get around the 10 simultaneous connection limit in XPPro). The
server gives me  an error, which I have come to find means that I need
to enable SMB Message signing, a feature which I believe is part of the
LDAP/Kerberos features in Samba.

Has anyone tried to do a deployment using a windows2003 server using
this software? Is it possible with either minor modification or simply
the existing package to enable this?

--Sean