An article for you to read that privides some basic guides and a
presentaiton of the concept and its use in HTML:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_character
Then look at CSS 2.0 for specifications.

In Unicode, 3 format control characters were encoded for this
(U+FFF9...U+FFFB), but that supports only a minimalist subset of the ruby
feature and which are (as far as I know) poorly supported in browsers
(almost no one use them, not even for the common ruby text used in Asian
languages, notably in Japanese for the Furigana notations using kanas above
sinographic Kanji text, or in Chinese for the Bopomofo or Latin notations
above sinographic text found in educational books for children).

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>