Thanks, I will file that ticket.
I'd like to have another version of ja.xml for both TTS and non-TTS.

Fujiwara

On 03/28/17 15:20, Mark Davis ☕️-san wrote:
Ah, yes. Sorry for my confusion.

One main purpose for the short names is for TTS, and for that I think people
felt that the reading was more useful. However, it would probably be
better for the keywords to have the normal spelling. You might consider filing
a ticket at http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/newticket with a proposal for
change.

Mark
//////