In a message dated 1/21/2007 8:12:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have  definitely mixed feelings about Bonnie Prince Charlie's visit. His
wife wears  remarkably weird hats.

I've asked her not to wear one when I take them on the tour of Historic
Clark Park, prior to our High Tea at one of historic Spruce Hill's more elegant

Victorian homes (the location of which will remain undisclosed so the Royals
will have time to suck it all in, as it were, without the press, the UCHS
zealots, or the great unwashed masses getting in the way). Victoria, of course,

was Charles' great-great-great-grandmother, so he's tremendously interested in
the authentic Victoriana we have here in Spruce Hill. How I'm going to get
him  past the desecrations like Home Depot replacement balusters on the few
porches  that haven't been torn down or infilled, the cheesy vinyl replacement
windows,  or the pressure-treated-wood sundecks shamelessly bolted onto the
rear
shed  kitchens I don't know. Maybe by having the windows of the Rolls
"accidentally"  mirrored on both sides so he won't be able to see out while
we're
en-route.

Always at  your service & ready for a dialog ® brand 35-year resident &
housing  provider
Al Krigman