Hi,

Thanks Brian for your code and Thanks Yuki.

Directory structure was a problem and could correct it with Yuki's guidance.
Still the error was same and it was due to wrong Thrift rpc address. After
correcting it, bulk loading was successful.

--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana | Undergraduate | Computer Science and Engineering
University of Moratuwa

+94779716248 | http://pushpalankajaya.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Pushpalanka | Slideshare:
http://www.slideshare.net/Pushpalanka