Hi Jack,

I thought that it is Cassandra that fills the value on CAS failures. So the
question if it is to be expected to have wasApplied()==false and not have
any value in the ResultSet should belong here.

So my question for this mailing list would be:

Is it correct behaviour that C* returns wasApplied()==false but not any
value? My expectation was that there always is a value in such a case.

kind regards,
Christian