Hello,

As far as I know, lightweight transactions only apply to a single
partition, so in your case it will only execute on the nodes responsible
for that partition. And as a consequence, those nodes will all be in the
same state when the transaction ends (If it would apply).

Please refer to this blog post for more information about the LIghtweigth
transactions:
http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/lightweight-transactions-in-cassandra-2-0

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Skype: cjr2k3 | Linkedin:
*linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*