On 2016-05-18 20:19, Jeff Jirsa wrote:
You can’t stream between versions, so in order to grow the cluster, you’ll need
to be entirely on 2.0 or entirely on 2.1.

OK. I was sure you can't stream between a 2.0 node and a 2.1 node, but if I understand you correctly you can't stream between two 2.1 nodes unless the sstables on the source node has been upgraded to "ka", i.e. the 2.1 sstable version?

Looks like it's extend first, upgrade later, given that we're a bit close on disk capacity.

Thanks,
\EF

If you go to 2.1 first, be sure you run upgradesstables before you try to
extend the cluster.