Couple of Cqlsh questions:

1) Why when I run the DESCRIBE CLUSTER command no snitch information is
required? Is this because my Cassandra cluster is a single node?

2) When I run the HELP CREATE_KEYSPACE command the following info is displayed:

        *** No browser to display CQL help. URL for help topic CREATE_KEYSPACE
: https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/cql3/CQL-3.2.html#createKeyspaceStmt

        I am connecting via SSH to my Amazon Linux image and hence have no
browser available. I see the browser can be configured via a .cqlshrc file, but
can I configure it not to use a browser?

        By the way, there is no CQL-3.2.html file under
https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/cql3/

Thanks
Steve
—
"Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the
converts; anyone who (1) believes in God, (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3)
leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord; they
have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve." (Quran 2:62, 5:69) …learn more at
www.masjidtucson.org