I'm interested in hearing how you may be using Cassandra to capture user
analytics and some design choices you've made.

At a high level, I'm considering the following:

web application -> kafka -> cassandra

I need to be able to show the user and at a higher level the company:

   - When did a user execute a search; date/time + search details
      - Allow the user to select a date range
      - What records the user viewed and when

   - At a high level, have an aggregated view

It seems like the most sensible solution would be to model various tables
to address these different views. e.g., user vs manager

Any feedback on my initial thoughts?

--
-Richard L. Burton III