Thank you, guys.
I will try all proposals.
The limitation, mentioned by Benedict, is huge.
But anyway, there is something to do around.....

From: Peter Kovgan
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:25 PM
To: 'user@cassandra.apache.org'
Subject: how to force cassandra-stress to actually generate enough data

Hi,

The cassandra-stress is not helping really to populate the disk sufficiently.

I tried several table structures, providing

cluster: UNIFORM(1..10000000000)  on clustering parts of the PK.

Partition part of PK makes about 660 000 partitions.

The hope was create enough cells in a row, make the row really WIDE.

No matter what I tried, does no matter how long it runs, I see maximum 2-3
SSTables per node and maximum 300Mb of data per node.

(I have 6 nodes and very active 400 threads stress)

It looks, like It is impossible to make the row really wide and disk really
full.

Is it intentional?

I mean, if there was an intention to avoid really wide rows, why there is no
hint on this in docs?

Do you have similar experience and do you know how resolve that?

Thanks.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This communication and all or some of the information contained therein may be
confidential and is subject to our Terms and Conditions. If you have received
this
communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and
notify the sender immediately. Unless specifically indicated, this
communication is
not a confirmation, an offer to sell or solicitation of any offer to buy any
financial product, or an official statement of ICAP or its affiliates.
Non-Transactable Pricing Terms and Conditions apply to any non-transactable
pricing provided. All terms and conditions referenced herein available
at www.icapterms.com. Please notify us by reply message if this link does not
work.