Hi,

We are short before going in prod with our cassandra cluster. Now I wonder if
this maybe  (while still not fully in prod) a good moment to switch from the
3.0.x to the new tick-tock versions.
On planet cassandra the tick-tock article mentions:

“…We do recognize that it will take some time for tick-tock releases to deliver
production-level stability, which is why we will continue to deliver 2.2.y and
3.0.y bugfix releases.  (But if we do demonstrate that tick-tock can deliver
the stability we want, there will be no need for a 4.0.y bugfix series, only
4.x tick-tock.)…"

But the article is from June 2015 so I guess it might not be that valid
anymore. What are your experiences with the newer versions ?
Is there anything to keep in mind before the upgrade from 3.0.x ?

BR,
Bieniu