Hi Romain,

No, I don't think we upgraded cassandra version or changed any of
those schema elements. After I realized this high load issue, I found
that some of the tables have a shorter gc_grace_seconds(1day) than the
rest and because it seemed causing constant compaction cycles, I have
changed them to 10days. but again, that's after load hit this high
number.
some of nodes got eased a little bit after changing gc_grace_seconds
values and repairing nodes, but since few days ago, all of nodes are
constantly reporting load 15-20.

Thank you for the suggestion about logging, let me try to change the
log level to see what I can get from it.

Thanks,
Aoi