Do you run C* on physical machine or in the cloud? If the topology doesn't
change too often you can have a look a Zabbix. The downside is that you have to
set up all the JMX metrics yourself... but that's also a good point because you
can have custom metrics. If you want nice graphs/dashboards you can use Grafana
to plot Zabbix data. (We're also using SaaS but that's not open source).For the
rolling restart and other admin stuff we're using Rundeck. It's a great tool
when working in a team.
(I think it's time to implement an open source alternative to OpsCenter. If
some guys are interested I'm in.)
Best,
Romain