Hi All,
there are two questions CassandraDaemon.

1. I do confuse about the EmbededCassandraService.java
think it should provide a CassandraDaemon stop method.find a ticket about
this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-7595.
but it not accepted in C * 3.x.anyone know why?

2. I have started a cassandradaemon instance with gradle task like this:
              cassandra =new CassandraDaemon();
try {
cassandra.init(null);
} catch (IOException e) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e.printStackTrace();
}
cassandra.completeSetup();
        cassandra.startNativeTransport();

it do start,and can connect.
but when the task finished,have not found cassandra instances before run
stop task?
it have deactived,and i can run start cassandra task again.
how to explain this?

thanks
stone