Hi,

I am new to Cassandra and a bit confused about how versioning works here.

I have recently started working on Cassandra clusters. I want to create a
Cassandra cluster and make it ready for production but I am not sure which
version is the right one. Some people mention that the most stable version
is 2.2 but when I look at Cassandra's download page it says that ver 2.2
will be supported till November 2016 which does not look like a good
candidate for a new cluster.

So is the tick-tock release 3.7 stable enough for production or should I go
with 3.0 or 2.2? Which one is the most robust and reliable one for
production?

I appreciate if the community can share their thoughts.

Cheers

Farzad