cassandra run on virtual server (vmware)?

> I tried sstablescrub but it crashed with hs-err-pid-...
maybe try with larger heap allocated to sstablescrub

this sstable corrupt i ran into it as well (on cassandra 1.2), first i
try nodetool scrub, still persist, then offline sstablescrub still
persist, wipe the node and it happen again, then i change the hardware
(disk and mem). things went good.

hth

jason