I see the confusion on quite a few lists around the organization. It's not
rampant, but it does happen. Perhaps it would be a good idea to improve the
communication somehow. When you first subscribe, you get a pretty
informative email describing all of the things you can do via email, but
who reads instructions?!?! :). I wonder if infra could force a footer on
the emails or something.