It makes sense.

When you say "you need to run a full repair without the -local flag", do
you mean I have to set the -full flag ? Or do you mean that the next repair
without arguments will be a full one because sstables or not flagged ?

By the way, I suppose the repair flag don't break sstable file
immutability, so I wonder how it is stored.

--
Jérôme Mainaud
jer...@mainaud.com