Hello,

We run 2.1.13 and seeing an odd issue. A node went down, and stayed down for a
while so it went out of gossip. When we try to bootstrap it again (as a new
node), it overstreams from other nodes, eventually disk becomes full and
crashes. This repeated 3 times.

Does anyone have any insights on what to try next (both in terms of root
causing, and working around) ? To work around, we tried increasing #compactors
and reducing stream throughput so that at least incoming #SSTables would be
controlled.

This has happened to us few times in the past too, so I am wondering if this is
a known problem (I couldn't find any JIRAs).

Thanks !