As I said, when I bootstrap the server and create some keyspace, sometimes
the schema is not fully initialized and when the test code tried to insert
data, it fails.

I did not have time to dig into the source code to find the root cause,
maybe it's something really stupid and simple to fix. If you want to
investigate and try out my CassandraDaemon server, I'd be happy to get
feedbacks