Hi Kant,

subrange is a form of full repair, so it will just split the repair process
in smaller yet sequential pieces of work (repair is started giving a start
and end token). Overall, you should not expect improvements other than
having less overstreaming and better chances of success if your cluster is
dense.

You can try to use incremental repair if you know what the caveats are and
use a proper tool to orchestrate it, that would save you from repairing all
10TB each time.
CASSANDRA-12580 might help too as Romain showed us :
https://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg49344.html

Cheers,