https://www.azul.com/products/zing/order-zing/

At least a list price for zing I found there: 3k$ per year.

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: "Work" <jrother...@codojo.me>
Gesendet: ‎26.‎11.‎2016 07:53
An: "user@cassandra.apache.org" <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Java GC pauses, reality check

I'm not affiliated with them, I've just been impressed by them. They have done
amazing work in performance measurement. They discovered a major flaw in most
performance testing ... I've never seen their pricing. But, recently, they made
their product available for testing by developers. And the assured me that
pricing is on a sliding scale depending upon utilization, and not ridiculous.

- James

Sent from my iPhone