Getting the same TimeUUID values might be a major problem. Getting two
different TimeUUIDs that at least have time component would not be a major
problem as this is the main case today. Getting different time components
is actually the corner case, and it is a corner case that breaks
Internet-of-Things applications. We can tightly control clock skew in our
cluster. We most definitely CANNOT control clock skew on the thousands of
sensors that write to our cluster.

Thanks,
Cody