If you have 4 Nodes with RF 4 then all data is on every node. So you can
just slice the whole token range into 4 pieces and let each node process 1
slice.
Determining local ranges also only helps if you read with CL_ONE.

--
Benjamin Roth
Prokurist

Jaumo GmbH · www.jaumo.com
Wehrstraße 46 · 73035 Göppingen · Germany
Phone +49 7161 304880-6 · Fax +49 7161 304880-1
AG Ulm · HRB 731058 · Managing Director: Jens Kammerer